Photos: Lady GaGa Poses Nude for Vanity fair

Lady Gaga bares all for the January 2012 issue

of Vanity Fair. The "Born This Way" star was shot by Annie Leibovitz for the magazine and appears in a variety of different settings and poses. One of the shots features Gaga nude (wearing Chanel

sunglasses) as Tony Bennett (with whom she

sang a duet for his latest album) sketching her in the background.



Gaga recently spoke with The Hollywood Reporter about posing nude for Bennett and Leibovitz, explaining: "I walked in and said, 'Well Tony, here we are' and I dropped my robe and I got into position. I felt shy and thought, 'It's Tony Bennett, why am I naked?'"

Other shots feature Gaga wearing an evening

ballgown and fur stole in a laundromat, wearing a black-and-white Victorian suit while basking in the sun on a gondola, and Gaga wearing a red

layered crop top and suit (complete with a giant

red hat), the latter of which appears on the cover of the issue



If you like our posts, kindly share with your friends and also drop your comments here

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .