Nigerian Couple met on Facebook and got Married

Temitope Jegede and beautiful Miss Toluwalope at their wedding ceremony in Lagos.



"We met through my very good friend, Deola. She mentioned her name to me, and I added her to my friends on Facebook. We got chatting and became friends, and here we are today. I chose her because she is a very wonderful lady with a kind heart. She is trustworthy and faithful and very beautiful. Luckily for me, God gave me the go ahead," he said with confidence.



Temitope Jegede, assuring his wife, he said: "Welcome, Tolu, into my life. I know we will do a lot together and I'm going to be the best husband you can ever have. I'll make your dreams come true. Thank you for loving me."



Responding, the bride expressed her happiness. "We met through a mutual friend via Facebook and I have since known him to be funny and extremely caring. He is romantic and expressive. I am the calmer version of that," she said.



Comedian First Born was the master of ceremonies, and he dished rib-cracking jokes out to the delight of guests.



If you like our posts, kindly share with your friends and also drop your comments here.

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .