Mo'Cheddah- I'm Not Dating Skuki's Peeshaun

An Encomium reporter questioned Mo' about the photos of her being carried by Peeshaun, the younger brother in the music group, Skuki, which circulated on the net a few months back, with some reports claiming the two music stars dated.. etc.

She said:

"When I saw the pictures, it did look

wrong at the time. I am small,

everybody carries me. Every human

being I know that's my good friend

carries me because I am light and I'm

nice to carry. And he's a good friend of

mine and that day he carried me...we

took a lot of pictures, we were just

having fun. People have dirty minds, I

don't have a dirty mind. I always see

things from a positive side. People tell

me, you are so happy, you see things in

colours, you don't know that life is

wicked. But now I know that people

don't think like I do, so I have to be

afraid now. I can't just take photos with

my friend, I can't hug female fans

anymore. I have learnt you have to be

afraid of the world."



If you like our posts, kindly share with your friends and also drop your comments here.

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .