Wizkid Opens Up About His Relationship With Sophie

Sophie! Does the name and face sounds and looks familiar? Yeah right that's the girl in Wizkid's debut video and rumour he dumped her right after raising to stardom. Well that's no true



In a recent interview, when asked if is true that

he dated Sophie; He said Yes, we dated but that was long time ago before I started music professionally.



But people said you jilted her because you

have got stardom?

He responded; No. That's not true. We just decided to move on. We stopped dating before I shot the video. I invited her for the video and she obliged to do it. If I jilted her,she wouldn't have accepted my offer in the first instance.



Well stop the rumour cause Page1 Magazine has revealed the truth and we will continue to do that.



Share with your friends and also drop your comments here.

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .