11 year marriage anniversary: I’m so happy today – Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli

Beautiful Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli and her

supportive husband are celebrating their 11th

year marriage anniversary today and she speaks

EXCLUSIVELY to Nollywoodgossip.

The immensely overjoyed actress tells Live Online



I'm so happy today. I can't explain how much. We'll be celebrating tonight for sure. A candle light party, but don't know where yet."



And to her fans, she says:

"For my Fans, I must say thank you so much for

all your love and support. I can't stop laughing at some of the tweets I read. Thank you all so

much." Please join Page1 in wishing her happy

anniversary…11 years is not moi-moi



If you like our posts, kindly share with your friends and also drop your comments here.

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .