Tuface Idibia I never planned to be polygamous

Tuface Idibia, speaking to Chilee Agunanna of
Encomium mag. laments the effects of many kis to many women in his life.

"Having kids with different women definitely
affected me. But all in all, people will talk, others
will criticise, while some will rejoice at their fellow
man's misfortune because that's how human
beings are. But I was really affected. Would I have been bigger if it had not happened? That I don't know. Maybe all those things happened to
prevent me from doing something worse.
Polygamy was never part of my plan. Everybody
has their plans and mine was never to be
polygamous. But I would have done the same
thing again, which is to accept the children. I love my children"

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .