Olu Maintain Says He's Not Broke! Brags About His Wealth

Olu maintain who many believed hit the jackpot
after his album became highly successful has
been relatively missing in action from the music
scene for a while now. Apparently, there have
been rumours that the yahooze crooner is totally
broke.

Olu Maintain who has now returned to the music
scene with new hit single (Nawti) wants us to
know he's far from broke. In a recent interview,
he talks on having the best life pretty much, his
expensive items.

"What's their definition of broke!,I have state of
the art cars, my house is awesome,my travel
history has increased,so I don't understand what
they call broke,I love jewelries,right now
I am wearing a 5.75 carat diamond wristwatch
on my wrist."

If you like our posts, kindly share with your friends and also drop your comments here.

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .