Former playmate Holly Madison Insures Her Breasts For $1 Million

Holly Madison announced that she took

out a $1 million insurance policy on her

breasts! She calls them her 'primary

money makers'.



Some people take out car insurance, Holly

Madison takes out breast insurance. The reality

star confirmed to People Magazine that she took out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts with Lloyd's of London insurance company."I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," Holly, who appears topless in her Vegas production "Peepshow", said. "I thought I'd cover my assets."



The 31-year-old understands the humor in the

insurance policy. "I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve. They're my primary money makers right now."

At least she knows who pays the bills!



If you like our posts, kindly share with your friends and also drop your comments here

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .