Is Ghanaian Yvonne Nelson Pregnant???

Ghanaian star actress, Yvonne Nelson has

dismissed widespread gist making the rounds

that she is pregnant.



Recall few weeks back,there were rumors about

the actress being pregnant and that was the

reason why she has kept herself from the public

scene. Some have gone even further and speculated that a top Togolesse footballer who frequently visit Ghana to see the sexy actress as the man responsible for her pregnancy and added that the actress was expected to give birth in a few months.



In a recent interview with NEWS-ONE,Yvonne

denied the pregnancy rumours she said "Where is this one too coming from? Even though I wish to happily get married one day and have children, it is not true that I am pregnant. I have been shooting for the past two months. I had one movie in Nigeria and three in Ghana. There is no pregnancy. I tweeted a picture from a movie and said I'm pregnant in my new movie. I'm sure that was what people saw and started making noise about."



"I'm not pregnant. It will be good news to

get pregnant. It is every woman's dream to

get married and make babies like I said

earlier on. If it is not there yet, you don't

make it look as such. I'm not pregnant. That

is what people need to know now. When the

right time comes, definitely everybody will

know," she emphasised.



If you like our posts, kindly share with your friends and also drop your comments here.

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .