Interview: How I manage my small stature- Pawpaw, Osita Iheme

In a recent interview, Pawpaw, Osita iheme, talks about how he manages with his size and also discloses his plans toward marriage.



Asked about how he is managing his size, he said

"As for facing discrimination on account of my size, I have never allowed that to happen. I don't allow what people say to dictate how I see myself. Like I said earlier, I am a strong-minded person and I don't allow certain things to bug me or weigh me down. I also try to surround myself with positive people. I wouldn't even give anybody the chance to kill my spirit anyway.



I am already thinking of marriage and it will happen very soon. I don't know the person yet. I can only say that there a couple of them in the picture who I am considering. But as a young man, I have somebody whom I confide in. It is not about the size or shape but I believe that when I find that person I will know her. Yes, I am still searching. In fact, I am 100 percent still

searching. The gist that somebody broke my heart sometime ago is untrue. Love has been kind to me"



If you like our posts, kindly share with your friends and also drop your comments here.

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .