Tonto Dikeh: People call me controversial bcos most Africans are not Exposed

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh in a recent interview answered some of criticisms levied aimed at her; from her roles in movies, to her smoking habit.
When asked about why people portray her as being controversial actress, She said

'Yes,a lot of people say I am controversial. I can even say that about myself. Tonto is that,Tonto is this,today Tonto is doing this,tomorrow she is doing 
that.I can say categorically that I am very 
controversial but why it's like that is what I do not know. I think that Africans are not all that exposed to a lot of daring acts and once you do that,you become a 
very strange person to them. And before you know it,you have become a topic.It 
goes on and on like that just because you have deviated from who they think you're. Just because you're doing something different from what others do,they will call you a lot of names, that's just what I can say about that'

When asked what she thinks about fans reaction to her smoking habit. 

'I appreciate the fact that people are getting worried about that but why? Is it because I am Tonto Dikeh or because they love me and they want me to be in 
good health? They're two different things but I don't care. I care only when you give reasons for talking about me smoking. I don't think that should affect you,so far you're not my brother or my sister. We are not from the same 
family. My smoking habit doesn't affect your life in any way. If I die tomorrow,you're not going to bury me. My father has the money to bury me.So,why are they talking about it?

0 comments

Drop Your Comments here

Copyright © HOTTEST GIST .